Superior University is offering 11 scholarships on need and merit basis to students who demonstrate financial difficulty. The candidates will be selected by the scholarship committee after following a pre-defined
transparent process to evaluate eligibility. Scholarship shall be offered in terms of:
The scholarships shall be awarded for one year after which the committee will reassess the academic performance of selected students and accordingly continue or discontinue the scholarship award.
•The Scholarship Committee will individually assess all applications and documents provided by students at the time of admission.
•The committee will evaluate whether the applicant has genuine difficulty in affordability and his family has adequate resources to support his education at Superior.
•The students will be required to submit all necessary documents.
•All documents will be verified by obtaining information from applicant’s family, conducting physical visits and examining the authenticity of documents provided.
•Any discrepancies and anomalies will be resolved.
•Student summary will be prepared containing all essential details needed for the committee to take final decision.
•The committee will interview the shortlisted applicants.
•The final decision will be communicated to the students via phone call, email and an official letter sent by post to student’s address.
•The committee may conduct regular visits to student’s house and evaluate student’s performance on regular basis.
•The committee reserves the right to select or reject any application based on need and merit basis.
•The committee may discontinue the scholarship award for any student based on the academic performance of the student.
All academic documents and results
• Income statement of parents/guardian along with salary slips of last 3 months
• Latest Income Tax Returns of parents/guardian
• Business Partnership Deed, if any
• Business Closure Document, if any
• Bank Statements (for the last 12 months) of all bank accounts in the names of parents or guardian and in the name of business (duly stamped by the concerned bank)
• Utility Bills (last three months) – Electricity, Gas, PTCL, Water
• Rental Lease Agreement (if applicable)
• Loan Affidavit/Loan Document(s) of outstanding loan as a liability
• Medical Bills/ expenditure related documents (if any of the family member is suffering from any fatal/ serious disease). Please also provide a brief history of the medical ailment.
• Credit Card Statements for last 6 months (if applicable)
• Property Ownership Documents (house, plots, agricultural land, flat, shops etc.) Allotment letter in case the property has been provided by the employer
• Legal Documents (Court orders/FIR), in case any asset is under litigation or disputed
• Vehicle(s) Registration Documents of the vehicles being used by the family. Allotment letter in case the vehicle has been provided by the employer
• Mortgage/ Lease Document(s) (in case house, car or any other property has been taken/ given on lease)
• Latest Fee Receipts & Fee Concession (Scholarship/Loan) document(s) of sibling(s)/ dependent(s) – from any institution
• Latest Fee Receipt & Fee Concession (Scholarship/Loan) document from the last institution the applicant attended
• Domicile Certificate of the applicant only
• Copies of CNIC/ B – Form of Applicant and Parents/ Guardian
• Complete Photocopy of Passport of Applicant and Parents/ Guardian (All 36 pages)
• Divorce/Separation Papers of parents, if applicable
• Death Certificate, in case any of the parent has passed away
• Picture(s) of current residence (Outside & Inside View)
• Any other document(s) demonstrating financial need
HOW TO APPLY
The students must apply for
scholarship at the time of admission along with the
submission of documents. Selected students will be contacted for
Students will submit the scholarship form at the time
of admission along with other documents
The admission office will forward all forms to
scholarship committee for shortlisting
Scholarship committee will interview all shortlisted
applicants and receive vnecessary documents
A rigorous background check will be carried out
for all applicants before final selection
Selected applicants will be informed and