1. Obtain Information: Obtain information from admission office/ web site or through phone call.
2. Get the Prospectus: Get your Prospectus from Admission Office.
3. Submit Your Form: Fill in the form completely and attach all required documents along with admission form and submit to the admission office within due date.
4. Get Your Test Card: After the submission of your admission form, make sure that youâve got your test card and schedule.
5. Qualify Superior Admission Test: Student has to appear in Superior admission test along with entry test card and original CNIC and clear the entry test with minimum 50% marks.
6. Final List: Check your name in the final list of successful candidates, which shall be displayed on the college notice board on prescribed date.
7. Interview & Enrolment: An Interview panel shall conduct the interview of the candidate and also evaluate the candidateâs past academic record. After getting acceptance letter for enrolment from Interview Panel, the student shall deposit fee within due dates. Admission may stand cancelled in case fee is not deposited on due date.
8. Payments: Payments shall be made by cash and no personal cheques are accepted. Dues once deposited are non-refundable and non-transferable.